Mai Anh Do & David Nguyen annual scholarship aims to help international students in the US (undergrad and grad) by providing financial support and mentorship throughout university. We plan to select two scholarship winners for this year. Mai Anh Do & David Nguyen Scholars will receive:
- Stipends in the amount of $2000.00 for critical expenses outside of tuition and housing necessary for university.
- A mentor who will provide advice on internship opportunities and professional career throughout the duration of the scholarship.
Applications should be submitted by May 4, 2021. Decisions will be sent out by June 4, 2021.
Selected international students under F1 or J1 visas should demonstrate academic excellence and personal qualities, including:
- 3.0+ GPA (4.0 scale)
- significant school projects
- ability to persevere tough life challenges or project challenges in your field of study
Application should include:
- essay on how you persevered through tough life challenges or project challenges in your field of study with max of 500 words (optional but highly recommended)